Cleveland Indians, September 22-24
The reigning American League champs come to town as the last home games of the season. If things go according to plan, the Mariners will be fighting for a division crown and will go toe-to-toe with a team wanting World Series revenge.
More from Seattle Mariners
- Seattle Mariners trade James Paxton. Deja vu or re-imagining?
- Seattle Mariners: November mailbag – Face of the franchise and more
- Seattle Mariners: Zunino part of 5 player swap. What it means for the M’s.
- Seattle Mariners: Mitch Haniger, and Edgar Martinez headed to Japan
- Seattle Mariners: Trading for Joc Pederson from L.A. – 3 scenarios
Friday’s series opener will be Fan Appreciation Night and all fans will receive a team poster. Saturday will be Oktoberfest, with a pre-game party. Sunday will be Kids Appreciation Day with a Moose poster.
This will be your last chance to see the Mariners play a regular season game at home. Hopefully, this will not be the last series at home, as they have dreams of at least hosting a playoff game.
This will be a fantastic atmosphere heading into October. It came down to the last week of the season last year and this season should not be any different.
Do you agree with our key home series’ or would you include any others? Further, do you think the Mariners will finally end their postseason drought in 2017, or prolong it for at least another year? Share your thoughts in the comments section.