Q3) Who should get more snaps Quinton Jefferson, Rasheem Green, or Dion Jordan?
Andrew Durant – It is a toss-up between Quinten Jefferson and Rasheem Green. Green is just coming off of an injury but he is very fast and explosive off of the ball. Jordan has had too many nagging injuries and I’m not certain that even though the injury report says he’s healthy, that he’s really 100%. I can see Green making an excellent addition opposite of Frank Clark.
Herb Nightingale – I would go with Jefferson most of all. He has done an OK job and he hasn’t been hurt like both Green and Jordan. I would use him on 60 percent of the snaps and the other two depending on health, and how well they are playing the other 40 percent.
Ed Stein – Dion Jordan has talent, but his frequent injury history makes him unreliable. I don’t think Green has shown us all he has yet. He continues to improve and it’s possible this isn’t a question next season. Jefferson is somewhere in the middle.
Who gets the most snaps? I’m a big fan of rotating defensive linemen to keep them rested. So I say rotate them and whoever is playing the best in a given game will get more snaps in the third and fourth quarters. At least, whoever it is will be fresh.