The Seattle Mariners suck, which means that going into the last month of the season they don’t really need to focus on winning as many ballgames as possible. This means they’ve got the freedom to field a less-experienced team, relying heavily on the young players that hopefully will have important roles to play on the Mariners for years to come.
More from Seattle Mariners
- Seattle Mariners trade James Paxton. Deja vu or re-imagining?
- Seattle Mariners: November mailbag – Face of the franchise and more
- Seattle Mariners: Zunino part of 5 player swap. What it means for the M’s.
- Seattle Mariners: Mitch Haniger, and Edgar Martinez headed to Japan
- Seattle Mariners: Trading for Joc Pederson from L.A. – 3 scenarios
September means roster expansion, and roster expansion means we get to see plenty of call-ups. There are some players in AAA who are more likely than others to get a call to the bigs, and here we’ll try our best to identify some guys who could be in Seattle next week. Here it is: the first look at potential Seattle Mariners September call-ups!
Next: Shortstop Gets Crowded