The Washington Huskies and the Arizona State Sun Devils will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Sun Devil Stadium.
Oddsmakers currently have the Sun Devils listed as 3-point favorites versus the Huskies, while the game’s total has not yet been posted.
Washington was a 45-24 loser in their most recent outing at home against Oregon. They failed to cover the 12-point spread as underdogs, while the total score (69) made winners of UNDER bettors.
Sarkisian recognizes the significance of Saturday’s game against the Sun Devils to make sure the impetus built from the Huskies 4-0 start isn’t totally dissolved. It’s the end to a vicious three-week stretch for the Huskies with a pause on the other side. After facing Arizona State, the Huskies come back home for besieged California, trailed by a week off and a home game against Colorado.
In their last action, Arizona State was a 54-13 winner at home against Colorado. They covered the 28.5-point spread as favorites, while the combined score (67) was profitable news for UNDER bettors.
Stability comes to Arizona State through running back Marion Grice, who is tied for the national lead with 10 touchdowns rushing.
Washington has lost 2 straight games.
A few trends to consider:
- Washington is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington’s last 6 games
- Washington is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games on the road
- Washington is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games on the road
- Arizona State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
- Arizona State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Washington
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Arizona State’s last 8 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona State’s last 5 games at home
Washington home to California, Saturday, October 26
Arizona State at Washington State, Thursday, October 31